You can make changes to your subscription at any time, though keep in mind, some changes (such as reducing licensed users) will only take effect from the next renewal.
Step by Step
1. Locate and open the Fenwick Gold Subscriptions page via search.
2. Highlight the appropriate record and click on the Product Name (A) or the View button (B) to open the record in a subscription card.
3. Select the Modify Subscription button located under Home > Process in the ribbon.
4. The Fenwick Gold Subscription wizard will be opened. Use the Next and Back buttons at the bottom of the page to navigate your way through the wizard.
Below is an example where we use the wizard to modify a Monthly subscription with 2 users into a Yearly subscription with 5 users.
5. Use the confirmation screen to review your changes to the subscription and then click Next to finalise the modifications.
6. Open the selected subscription card to see your changes. Following the example above, we can see our new Plan (A) and Number of Users (B) values on our modified subscription.