Use the Create Alert option to build an Alert step by step.
Make sure you've run through the Initial Alert setup before running the Create Alert wizard.
- Open the Alert Entries page and select the Create Alert action.
- Set the Table and Trigger to use for the alert.
Field Explanation Table Records in this table are monitored for changes. See Setting the tables, pages, fields and events used for Alerts Trigger The type of change monitored. See Working with Alert triggers
- Select which Filters should be applied to the specified Alert. See Filtering when an Alert triggers for more details
- Select which Recipients should receive this Alert. See Change who an alert is send to for more details.
- Select when and how often the Alert will be distributed. See How to schedule Alerts for more details.
- Set Enable to activate the alert and start monitoring your table for changes. Optionally, specify a Description, then click Finish.