Configure when alert notifications should be sent using several scheduling options.
- Locate and open the Alert Entries page via search.
- Highlight the appropriate Alert Entry and click Schedule.
- Select a Schedule Type. See below for details on each Schedule Type option.
Schedule Type options
The schedule type sets the behaviour of the alert.
The Alert will be sent when triggered, ignoring any Alert Recipient Setup.
The Alert will be sent when triggered, while respecting any Alert Recipient Setup, and with optional delay.
- (Optional) Enter a value for Delay by Date-Time.
The Alert will be sent on a specific date based on a field from the alert's table. For example this field can be the Requested Delivery Date on a Sales Order. You can also offset when the Alert is sent by a fixed time.
Configure the options in the Specific Date section:
- Select a Date-Time Field No. See Alert Tables - Default Fields.
- (Optional) Specify a Offset by Date-Time. See Entering Duration on how to enter this field.
The Alert will be sent on a recurring schedule. Use the Interval section.
- Select the Start Date-Time and Schedule Frequency.
- (Optional) Select the End Date-Time, and Next Check Date-Time.