This article will guide you through exporting data from a Configuration Package to a JSON data file.
Preparing the data export
- Select the Configuration Package for which you want to export the data. In this example we will be using the AGL configuration Package.
- Verify the Tables ID and their Destination Table IDs. The Destination Table Name will be automatically filled if it exists in the current database.
- Also Verify the field mapping for the selected tables. Select the Fields action located under the Tables function group.
- Ensure the Destination Field IDs are filled. The Destination Field Name will be auto-filled if the fields exist in the current database.
- The Include Field column will determine if the field is included in the data export.
Note: If the Destination Field ID value is 0 and the Include Field is marked true then the Exported data file assumes that the Source and Destination Field ID are the same.
- Close the field mapping page once you have included all the required fields.
- Verify the above steps for all the required tables.
Exporting the data
To export the data from the current database, select the Export JSON Data function located under the Process function group.
The JSON data file will be automatically downloaded in your browser. The filename will be of the format <Configuration Code>-Data.json.