This article will guide you to importing data into the tables using a JSON data file.
You will need a JSON data file, you can follow the steps here on how to generate one.
- Install the App in the destination database / company.
- Open the Configuration Packages Page.
- Select the Import JSON Data action located under the Process function group.
- Choose the JSON data file.
- Wait for the app to process the data file.
- Select Yes to import the data into the tables.
If the Destination Tables or Fields do not exist then you will receive an error indicating the same.
- Wait for data import to complete and display the Import successful message.