The Assisted Setup page contains a link to the Power BI Gold Setup wizard. This wizard steps you through the quick and easy process of finalizing the Power BI Gold installation. Any configurations made during this setup process can be changed at a later time by navigating to the Power BI Gold Setup page.
- Search for Assisted Setup in Business Central
- Choose Setup Power BI Gold
- The first page of the wizard describes what you will be setting up. Choose Next to begin
- Configure date filters - This step is optional and can be useful if you want to control how much data is passed from Business Central to Power BI. Choose Next to continue
- Choose Create Job Queue then choose Next to continue
- Copy your OData Feed Base URL
- Click Finish to complete the setup process