- File path auto-shown when local storage connector is installed
- Provided correct reference to bank branch number in EFT file
- eBanking Core: Made "File Name" field editable on Create eBanking EFT File request page.
- Fixed incorrect field being passed to WriteLine function that caused text overflow when creating eBanking payment.
- Re-added deprecated Enum values & marked as obsolete pending in the future release.
- eBanking Core: Increment Gold Account dependency to v17.
- Referencing the new Bank Account and Bank Branch No. validation functions
- eBanking Core: Refactored Bank Account and Bank Branch No. validation functions to display the derived source record caption and id for clearer error messaging
- Added data upgrade on account type
- eBanking Core:
- Added new parameter to ValidateInsert function in Gen Journal Line table extension
- Added OnMEOSkipGenJnlTriggers integration event
Check gen. jnl. type is payment or refund before setting EFT payment
Added Testfields before EFT account type usages
- eBanking Core: Tables are now publicly accessible
- Fixed standard report ID being used instead of eBanking's custom report ID
- Passes SummarizePerDimText as var for the OnSummarizeOnPush integration event
- Split up length check for WriteToStream function
- Removed Vendor Payment Receipt action from EFT Register page