Step by Step
- To print a Bin Label, locate and open the Locations page via the search function on Business Central.
- Highlight a location and under the Navigate tab select Bins.
- Select a Bin and then under the Actions tab click on Print Bin Labels...
Note: The Print action will be hidden on the card & list pages if the Bin Label Code is blank in Label Setup.
- Populate all empty fields and click OK to print the Bin label.
Field Description Template Code Specifies the code for the template to be printed Template Description Specifies the description of the label to be printed Printer Code Specifies a network printer as to where the label will be printed from
- If successful a label template will download within the browser. It should look like the following when opened.
- You can print multiple Location labels from the Locations List.