Step by Step
- To print a User Label, locate and open the Users list page via the search function on Business Central.
- Select a user on the list to print a label for by clicking Edit or double clicking on the User record line.
- Click on More options
- Under the Actions tab click on Print User Label... However, prior to that you will need to copy the Web Service Access Key which will be required to fill out in the next step. This can be done by double clicking in the field until highlighted and pressing ctrl + c on the keyboard or right clicking and selecting copy on the screen.
Note: The Print action will be hidden on the card & list pages if the User Label Code is blank in Label Setup.
- Fill out the available fields including populating the Password with the Web Service Access Key copied from step 4. Once all fields are populated click OK to print the user label.
- If successful a label template will download within the browser. It should look like the following when opened.
- You can print multiple labels at once from the User List.