Designed to make management of label printing efficient, Label-It provides a user-friendly setup to assist in the creation and management of your business labels within Business Central.
Label-It integrates with our Print-It App, which integrates with or server side Cloud Companion App and NiceLabel for cloud printing and directly with NiceLabel and Bartender for on premise printing.
Included Label Templates
Several templates are included with Label-It. You can review the steps for printing each label type below:
Label templates are the label designs available in your system. You can add more along with the included templates.
If you have a custom labelling scenario, see How to integrate your own labelling scenario to Label-It for instructions on how to integrate to Label-It.
The printers provided through Print-It are hosted on-premises using a connector agent, Cloud Companion.
NiceLabel for label printing
You are required to purchase the NiceLabel PowerForms Suite edition in order to acquire a NiceLabel SDK license for label printing.
The server agent requires Nicelabel SDK to send print jobs to label printer(s).
Setting up Label-It for the first time
- Open the Assisted Setup page via the Search box
- On the Assisted Setup list page, choose Set up Label-It, and then the assisted setup page will be opened.
- Read through the description and then choose the Next action
- If you have not done the setup for Print-It with Cloud Companion, please follow the instructions in this article. Once you are done, choose the Next action.
- In this step, you will have the options to enable or disable the included default labels that come with Label-It. Choose the Next action when you have made your selections.
- You are done with the initial setup for Label-It. Choose the Finish action to complete the setup.