Step by Step
- To print an Item Label or GTIN Label, locate and open the Items list page via the search function on Business Central.
- Select an Item on the list to print a label for.
- Click More Options
- Under the Actions tab on the ribbon, select Print Item Label...
- Select between the Item or GTIN label to print and click OK
- Fill in the Printer Code fields if empty and click OK
- If successful a label template will download within the browser. It should look like the following when opened.
- You can print multiple Item labels at once from the Item List.